Woven bags are also called snake skins. is a kind of plastic, packaging, and its raw materials are generally polyethylene, polypropylene and other chemical plastic materials. We often use woven bags in our lives, do you know what the use of woven bags is?
1, woven bags used in vegetables and other agricultural products packaging
Plastic woven bags are now widely used in water products packaging, Woven Bag poultry feed packaging, farm cover materials, crop planting shading, windproof, shelter and other materials.
2, woven bags for food packaging
In recent years, rice, flour and other food packaging gradually used woven bag packaging. Common woven bags are: Rice woven bags, flour woven bags, corn woven bags and other woven bags.
3. Woven bag applied in geotechnical engineering
Woven Bag Plastic geotextile is a kind of synthetic geotechnical materials, with filtration, drainage, strengthening, isolation, anti-seepage and other functions.
4, woven bags used in tourism transport
Widely used in plastic woven fabrics, are common: logistics bags, logistics packaging bags, freight bags, cargo packaging bags.
5, woven bags used in daily necessities
Woven Bag Fiber Carpet gasket material is also plastic woven fabric, logistics transport of freight woven bags.
6, woven bags used in flood-fighting materials
There is no shortage of woven bags for flood relief. There is also a lack of woven bags for dams, banks, railways and highways. Is the message woven bags, drought woven bags, flood-proof woven bags!
The process of making the woven bag:
1. Pre-operation (1) said or measured the necessary raw and auxiliary materials for drying and stirring. (2) Add the resin to the hopper of the extruder. (3) Open the water tank cooling water valve. (4) When the extrusion temperature reaches the specified requirements, the thermostat 15min.
2. Boot Step (1) Start the extrusion of the electromechanical machine about 30 seconds immediately stop, observe there is no abnormal phenomenon, if there is not normal immediately repair. After the exclusion of the enemy barrier to start the motor operation. (2) Start the traction machine electromagnetic speed control motor, Woven Bag the rotation speed to the desired position. (3) Start all the machines around the wire machine, and adjust the required speed. (4) When the melt material is extruded from the die mouth, use 0.2mm thick slug to clean the dirt in the die mouth and the Coke on the die lip. (5) The flat film from the water tank to pull the roll in the draft machine on the film roller, to be flat film flat clean without spot, the flat film traction by cutting frame, guide wire roller, I oven, stretching guide roller, Ⅱ oven, shape Guide roller, Woven Bag and then hit the knife flat film cutting into a silk billet through the above process to form the necessary flat wire, and then in the wire winding unit in order to wire.
3. Normal operation (1) when the machine is running normally, adjust the speed of extruder, draft machine and winding wire machine according to the required flat wire thickness. (2) Adjust two oven temperature. (3) Adjust winding wire tension, 15A voltage regulator to 100~160v, far to see flat wire in the drafting machine and winding machine between the elastic. (4) at all times to observe the thickness of the film, Woven Bag once the film gradually thinner, immediately shut down and replace the filter.
4. Stop Step (1) Reduce the heating temperature controller of the barrel, tee and mould head to about 20 degrees Celsius before downtime. (2) Reduce the screw speed to 0, close the extrusion electromechanical machine, while reducing the stretching speed to 0, close the drawing machine. (3) cutting flat wire. The closer The wire is, the better. (4) Turn off all motors of winding machine. (5) Turn off all heater power.
- PE Bag Performance Introduction
- Matters Needing Attention In Constr...
- PE Plastic Bag What Are The Ingredi...
- Plastic Properties Of PE Plastic Bag
- The Molecular Structure Of PE Plast...
- Ziplock Bag Of Ice Effect
- Identification Of Plastic Bags Is N...
- Ziplock Bag Materials
- Packaging Tape Production History
- The Main Characteristics Of Packagi...
- Product Performance Of Woven Fabric
- Pp Woven Cloth Has A Very Good Stab...
- Woven Bags And Our Lives Are Closel...
- The Performance Characteristics Of ...
- Woven Bags For Food Packaging
- Woven Fabric Has Good Water Conduct...
- PP Woven Fabric Is A Common Product...
- PP Woven Fabric Water Permeability ...
- High Tensile Strength Of Woven Bags
- Woven Fabric With Good Stability