Mainly used for postal packaging products. Bubble bags containing shock absorbing bubble film, there are countless small bubbles in bubble wrap, so light, elastic, with sound insulation, shock-proof, scratch-proof features, widely used in electronics, instrumentation, ceramics, handicrafts, household appliances, garage, kitchen, furniture, hardware product, glass products and precision instruments, such as shock-resistant cushioning, protective packaging. Prevents items in the delivery of extrusion friction, vibration and, afraid of squeezing pressure to have a protective effect. In addition, by adding different additive in the raw materials can also be made anti-static and other special bubble bags. Anti-static air bag for packaging of electronic components, components, such as integrated circuit boards, cards, both can prevent static electricity and can play the role of shock buffering.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief classification of bubble film
- Introduction to bubble bags
- Warning tape
- Types of double-sided tape introduc...
- Method for removing double sided tape
- Save considerations for printed tape
- Composition of the Scotch tape
- Aircraft production notes
- Advantages and disadvantages of air...
- Carton design features