Scotch tape is composed of what? 1. film (backing) was mainly Bopp, such as OPP,PVC,pet,PE. 2. adhesives (adhesive) main material is natural (synthetic) rubber and Acrylic.
On May 30, 1928 in the United Kingdom and the United States apply drew developed a light, a pressure that is adhesive, and subsequently improved the invention of cellophane tape. Why tape sticky? Of course because it is coated with a layer of adhesive on the surface!
Earliest adhesives derived from animals and plants, in the 19th century, rubber is the main ingredient of adhesive and modern polymer is widely applied. Adhesives can stick to things, is because their molecules and forming bonds between molecules to connect, this bond can be firmly bonded to the molecule together.
Adhesive composition, different brands, different types, there are a variety of polymers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Brief classification of bubble film
- Application range of bubble bags
- Introduction to bubble bags
- Warning tape
- Types of double-sided tape introduc...
- Method for removing double sided tape
- Save considerations for printed tape
- Aircraft production notes
- Advantages and disadvantages of air...
- Carton design features